Monday, July 30, 2007

A better way of solving problems

Blogging is the latest method of communication being used by the public. I believe the experience can be positive even in dissent. There is no need for name calling and defamation to insure that your voice is heard. We can do better!



Mayor's Advisory Committee

The pages of this site will serve as a Mayor's Advisory Committee of which you can be a part. Your comments will provide an effective way for me to receive the feedback so necessary for effective, open government. I will use this site to post updates on the activities of the Pocomoke City Mayor and Council, community events, and items I find of particular interest. If you want something listed, please feel free to email me at: mayormcdermott@cityofpocomoke.com

I will do my best to include your information in my posts.

RADIO SHOW

I will also update you on discussion topics and featured guests who may make an appearance on my weekly radio show, The Mayor's Report. You can tune into the show on Wednesday mornings from 10:30 to 11:00 at AM 540 WGOP.

For The People...
Please use the site to communicate with the entire community as we work toward solving common problems. Some are long standing, and some are contemporary. Surely there will be complaints from time to time. I only ask for civility in discussion no matter how passionate your point of view.

1 comment:

Kevin Earl Dayhoff said...

Keep up the good work mayor. All the best. Keep in touch. Kevin Dayhoff (former mayor of Westminster) I've linked this post here: http://kevindayhoff.blogspot.com/2007/08/20070730-better-way-of-solving-problems.html

Kevin Dayhoff writes from Westminster Maryland USA.
www.kevindayhoff.net His columns and articles appear in The Tentacle - www.thetentacle.com; Westminster Eagle Opinion; www.thewestminstereagle.com and Winchester Report.