Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Council Meeting Updates & More

I will be discussing yesterday's council meeting on my weekly radio show beginning at 10:30am on AM540 WGOP.

We had a good showing of citizens in the Council Chamber on Monday night, and I truly appreciate folks taking the time to witness the work of their local government. Here is just a glimpse of what I will discuss on the air:

  • A one way street is heavily debated
  • updates on Pocomoke Heights Water Study-interesting findings
  • Another annexation request
  • Roadwork to soon begin on a long awaited project
  • Two new committees to be created by the city

That's just a few of the items and there's more in store.

Following the radio show, I will be posting the updates here in case you do not have an opportunity to listen.

It is another gorgeous day in Pocomoke City. I have been enjoying a week long visit with my dad who flew in from Oregon last week. We have play few rounds of golf and done some fishing down at the docks. All in all, a very relaxing time.

Today, I will meet with a Cabinet Secretary from the Governor's Office and give him a tour of some of the sites around town which have received State Legacy Funds. I will put out a post on this meeting sometime tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: