Friday, September 21, 2007

Bill Reddish Show WICO 1320 AM

Bill Reddish Morning Show
I have agreed to join Bill Reddish once a month for his morning show on WICO 1320 AM in Salisbury. We started today and I had a good time talking with Bill about Pocomoke City: where we have been, where we are, and where we are going. I enjoyed to opportunity and look forward to being a regular guest.

The Mayor's Report
I have enjoyed my weekly show on WGOP 540 AM here in Pocomoke City. Mr. Choppy Layton is my producer/engineer and we have a lot of fun doing the show every Wednesday morning from 10:30-11:00am with the Pocomoke City Report.

The radio has been a great media source for communicating with the public and for bringing attention to all that we are trying to accomplish in Pocomoke City. The show was just an idea I kicked around with Choppy a few months before my election and he liked the idea. The management at WGOP has been very supportive in giving the show a chance and now it enjoys a measure of popularity and sponsors.

No comments: