Thursday, September 4, 2008

Updates

I want to apologize for not being more consistent in posting on my site during the past month. My plan is to continue to update you on a weekly basis with a report on city wide activities and to provide more commentary on events or other news worthy items.

I want to remind you that I host a weekly radio show on WBEY 97.9 fm and WGOP 540 am from 10:30-11:00 am every Wednesday. I hope you can take the time to listen to the show. I often bring in guests to talk about the goings on in our area and it is a lot of fun.

Look for several updates this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

"the fluoride added to the public water supplies in the United States is not organic fluoride at all. It is in fact fluorosilicic acid, which is purchased in bulk from chemical companies, who must be laughing loudly at the idea that they can actually sell this toxic waste product. Why? Because if cities weren't buying it and putting it into the public water supply, these industrial companies would have to spend millions of dollars disposing of fluorosilicic acid because it is an EPA regulated toxic waste. "

So my question is, does Pocomoke City fluoridate it's water supplies and, if so, why?

Signed,
Anonymous

Anonymous said...

Fluoride conference reveals fraudulent science behind mass fluoridation; fluoride policy is a public fraud!

http://www.naturalnews.com/001807.html

by Mike Adams